Monday, December 27, 2004

Fire At A Blogger's Home

The family of one of our faculty members, California Yankee, experienced a fire in his home just days before Christmas. The Yankee has now written an excellent first-person account of that incident. Thankfully, everyone in the family escaped unharmed, although there was serious damage to the structure itself. You should take a look and see how "real life" differs from the make-believe versions that are constantly served-up by Hollywood.

Via: Diggers Realm