The Disgusting Little Creatures Department: Linda And John Dollar
Meet Linda and John Dollar of Beverly Hills, Florida. This "lovely" couple are accused of:
- Keeping five of their seven children so malnourished that, according to authorities, they "looked like pictures from Auschwitz." Their 16 year old son weighed only 59 pounds, their 14-year-old twin boys 36 and 38 pounds apiece.
- The two that were not subject to abuse were spared because they were "favorites."
- They pulled toenails with pliers.
- Forcing the five children to sleep in a bedroom closed so they could not escape.
- Using a cattle prod on their children as a form of "discipline."
The pair somehow got wind that the Law was looking into their abusive activities and fled to parts unknown.
Authorities caught up with the alleged child abusers two days ago (Feb. 4) near the town of Blanding, which is located in San Juan County, Utah. Deputies arrested them after spotting their gold-colored 2000 Lexus sport utility vehicle.
If found guilty, they could face up to 30 years in state prison, which we here at The Education Wonks don't think is nearly enough.
There should be a special type of hell reserved for
people disgusting little creatures that do these kinds of things to children.