Thursday, September 29, 2005

Advice Wanted

It's nice to see that sometimes the good guys do finish in First Place:
I challenged my advisory class to raise money for the recent Hurricane victims. I had six of the 25 students actively raising money. They collected over $335 dollars to send to the American Red Cross. After I started my class on this activity, at least for those who wanted to participate, raising money for the American Red Cross Hurricane Relief Fund became a school-wide fund raising activity, with students who contribute at least a dollar getting a wristband which allows them to wear jeans on Friday. (We are a uniform required school)
There is more to read in the whole post and I would hope that you do so, as Polski3 is looking for some advice from readers.
--------------------
View the latest edition of The Carnival Of Education as well as entry instructions for next week's edition right here. See our latest posts over there.