Sunday, October 01, 2006

Homework Help For TeenWonk

Hi everybody!

My name is TeenWonk. I'm a 14-year-old girl who is in the 10th grade.

My dad, EdWonk, has said that I could use our site to ask for a little help with my weekend homework assignment.

Our class's English teacher gave us the job of writing a sonnet that is due tommorrow. Could you please take a look at what I wrote?
"Pure Love"

A love so pure as yours is hard to find,
When being shoved in such a world of lies.
To think of this has placed in her a bind.
The things a girl can only give to sighs,

Are often never even given thought,
By boys that always give them cause to cry.
While girls so think about a battle fought,
Will think she could have not believed his lie.

But not, my dear, is this a case for you.
For only good that’s come from thee is known.
Another thing that too has come to view,
The fact that only you my heart had sewn.

When other boys had simply shattered it,
T’was you the one who stayed and mended it.
What do you think about it? Should I make any changes? Or should I just turn it in?

Thanks for reading!
-----------------------------
See our latest EduPosts.